(Office operating hours &
closures on public
"QUEMCUNQUE MISERUM VIDERIS HOMINEM SCIAS"
"WHOSOEVER YOU SEE IN DISTRESS RECOGNISE IN HIM A FELLOWMAN"
By accessing this website, you acknowledge declare
and agree that:
a. The Singapore Life Saving Society ("SLSS") shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any and/or all consequences that may be suffered by you as a result of using, or the inability to use, any materials or content on this website and no right of action shall arise as a result of reference to, or reliance upon, any information contained in, or omitted from this website.
b. In providing links to other websites or resources, the SLSS does not in any way endorse the linked sites or resources or their respective contents nor shall the SLSS be liable for any content or material from those sites or resources.
c. No information, pictures, logos or materials from this website may be reproduced without the prior written consent of the SLSS.
1. We do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually if you are browsing this website
2. Any form of application received or send to us via email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
3. We will not disclose the personal data provided to any third party or make use of it for a purpose other than the purpose which Singapore Life Saving Society had engaged for. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
4. The personal information (generally refer and limited to name, membership status, contact number [i.e. mobile phone]) which provided to the Singapore Life Saving Society may be disclosed to other agencies or individuals for the purpose(s) to facilitate necessary liaison on lifesaving examination and/or SwimSafer Assessment coordination.
5. This website may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
6. For any materials on our website which may infringe the copyrights of a third party, we will take it down from the site as required by law. If you believe that a material on our site infringes a copyright, please send us a copyright notice and we will take it down if deems appropriate.
Please refer to http://www.slss.org.sg/SLSS%20Personal%20Data%20Protection%20Policy.htm for details of SLSS PDPA Policy.
For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, please contact our office on Tel: 65 6299 3660 or email to <email@example.com>.
Singapore Life Saving Society
SLSS is a national member of The Royal life Saving Society and The International Life Saving Federation.